Is it Possible Yet to Earn Bitcoin? – Yes & Here’s How!
- Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to earn Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) just like regular fiat cash
- Platforms like Shopify have been accepting Bitcoin and coins like Litecoin from as early as 2013
- To earn Bitcoin, all aspirant entrepreneurs need to do is start offering products and services in exchange for digital currency
How to Earn Bitcoin in 2018 & Why You Should
Imagine getting paid from your real-world line of work and in just five years, having your take-home savings quadruple in value.
When presented as a sales pitch, promises of making quadruple gains in 5-years often sends multilevel marketing alarm bells ringing. However, Shopify users who started accepting Bitcoin back in 2013, have since benefited from 6,000%+ appreciation in the currencies value.
There is No Such Thing as Free Bitcoin in 2018
For anyone looking to earn Bitcoin in 2018, it is essential to understand that there is no legitimate way to earn free Bitcoin. Bitcoin faucets do exist. However, these drip feed infinitesimally small amounts of Bitcoin to users.
Earn Bitcoin by Becoming a Bitcoin Entrepreneur
The easiest way to earn Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in 2018, is to start accepting crypto payments for real-world goods and services.
- Relatively few businesses accept Bitcoin. This leaves millions of early Bitcoin investors Bitcoin rich but with nowhere to spend their investment gains
- Because so few businesses accept Bitcoin, it is easy to market new e-commerce ventures and standout from fiat currency competition
- Contrary to popular belief, setting up Bitcoin merchant payments is easy
- In many cases, setting up a Bitcoin WooCommerce or Shopify store can require as little as a $1,000 upfront investment
Earn Bitcoin by Setting up a Shopify Store
Shopify is the world’s leading online resource for dropshippers. These are entrepreneurs who don’t hold physical inventory. Instead, when orders are placed via a Shopify store, merchants relay order details directly to product manufacturers and wholesalers at preferable rates.
Why is Shopify the Best Way to Earn Bitcoin in 2018?
Dropshipping using Shopify is (arguably) the best way to earn Bitcoin in 2018 for several reasons.
- Not having to invest in or store physical inventory, means that business setup costs are minimal
- Dropshipping is low-risk. If listed items don’t sell, store owners don’t make a loss
- A Shopify store can be run from anywhere
- Not having to manage physical inventory leaves store owners able to devote 100% of their time to marketing and promoting their products
Benefits of Accepting Shopify Cryptocurrency Payments
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency payments can’t be reversed. Shopify customers who pay with Bitcoin can’t, therefore, use chargebacks to get goods and services for free, like when paying via regular credit card. Because of this, setting up a Shopify store which accepts cryptocurrency is incredibly low-risk.
How do I get Started?
While relatively straightforward, setting up a Shopify or Woocommerce store will require real work.
- New entrepreneurs need to signup to Shopify and create their virtual store.
- Store owners will have to research what products they would like to make available and enter into relationships with reputable manufacturers and wholesalers
- Accepting cryptocurrency payments will involve the setting up of dedicated Bitcoin merchant services like BitPay
- Store owners will need to market their business and make themselves available to answer customer inquiries
Could You Earn Bitcoin by Becoming a Shopify Store Owner?
If you are looking for a way to earn free Bitcoin without any effort, setting up an online store isn’t for you. However, if you have a more entrepreneurial mindset, using Shopify to earn Bitcoin can be very lucrative. All that entrepreneurs need to remember is that cryptocurrency prices are still inherently volatile. In this case, store owners will have to decide for themselves how long to hold any Bitcoin they start earning.