Cex.io Trading Platform Review
CEX.IO was was founded and is based in London in 2013. Originally a provider for bitcoin cloud mining it has now become a cryptocurrency exchange. At CEX.IO, users can sell and buy Bitcoins and also do deposits using bank transfers or credit cards at low fees.
The exchange rates on CEX.IO are a function of the market activities on the platform, however, the fluctuations of the exchange rates is usually between 0.5% and 2%.
CEX.IO has some unique features that make it a worthwhile exchange to do transactions on. These features include:
- Worldwide Coverage: IO has its tentacles spread across the road, with services spanning 99% countries in every part of the world.
- Liquidity: Orders are expedited, low spread, there is also access granted to orderbooks for top currency pairs with great liquidity.
- Cross-Platform Trading: On the CEX.IO platform, trading can be done across different platforms like mobile app (Android, iOS), websocket, website etc.
- Payment Options: Payments can be made through credit cards, cryptocurrency, and bank transfer (SEPA, SWIFT)
- Legal Compliance:IO has important licenses and also maintains a strong relationship with banks. It also has an MSB status in FinCEN and is registered in the UK.
- Security:IO has taken strong measures to ensure security of users and transactions, such measures include: full data encryption, PCI DSS compliance, and also guards against DDoS attacks.
- Margin Trading: With CEX.IO, users enjoy protection for negative balance, extra accounts not needed, borrowing of funds, 1:2 and 1:3 leverages.
- Progressive Reporting: There is the availability of transaction history, reports for download, real-time balance.
- Commissions: Traders enjoy inexpensive trading fees. Also, there are irresistible offers for the market makers, and high volume traders enjoy special conditions.